We make sure to tap on your loved one’s holistic well-being with our care. Our occupational therapists at Central Ohio Elderly Care are dedicated to helping patients cope with and overcome the effects of their condition, physically, cognitively, emotionally, and socially. They do more than just providing your loved ones with assistance in their everyday activities; they also provide alterations with their tasks and set attainable goals that will motivate the patient and generate more meaningful outcomes.
Our occupational therapy program includes:
- Balance Restoration
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Cognitive Treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Coordination Enhancement
- Falls and Injuries Prevention
- Home Safety Training
- Muscle Control Restoration and Training
- Pain Management
- Personal Care Rehabilitation
- Physical Strength Training
- Primary Lymphedema Management
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Training for Assistive Devices
For more information about the services we offer, please don’t hesitate to send us a message. Our staff will gladly accommodate you.